Thursday, December 10, 2009

Why Do People Hve Sex in The Back Row Of A Movie Theater?

Don't they know that I'm a Projectionists and that I love to watch people have sex and they are giving me a free show!! Keep it cummin'!!!!



Why Do People Hve Sex in The Back Row Of A Movie Theater?opera music



ah ah ha, why did you why do people have sex in the back row of movie theater? just say that you love to watch people having sex in the back row of movie theater!



Why Do People Hve Sex in The Back Row Of A Movie Theater?opera sheet music opera theater



that's hawt! Wanna join me sometime?
For the excitement of possibly getting caught! Glad you enjoy the show!
We do it for all of those too busy to be getting laid. Its all for you man. Its all for you.
They hardly get privacy at theor homes. They do it out of necessity... not out of fun
because we can, and maybe we like people watching
man i want to but i work law and thats not good getting caught.so i just keep it as a fantasy.ur lucky guy man.ha ha are u alone up there jacking.thats kool if u r enjoy the show
they dont realize that and that is sick of them and you too.
Nothing beats the excitement of doing it in public.
I didn't know that was going on back there. Once I find me a gf I try that.
LOL - I wish I had your job. You don't get many fringe benefits like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish