Thursday, December 10, 2009

Halloween movie?

who saw the new halloween movie in theatres?? any good? a lot of horror??? what's the storyline? thanks



Halloween movie?met opera



Hey! It's great to finally see you again! After I lost my old account, a lot of my contacts went with it, but I'm glad to have finally found you again.



I haven't seen the movie yet, but I'm going to. I hope it's good, even though I doubt it is.



Halloween movie?movie theatre opera theater



It has more gore than the original but can not hold a candle to the original. That's how it is with most remakes anyway.
I loved it.....It was a remake of the first one...



A little more detailed on how he become the adult he is.



Very jumpy and scary. Some good blood and guts scene's.



Overall I enjoyed it a lot
a lot of gore, but once you seen gore its nothing new. but i did not really like Rob could have done something better than a remake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish