Thursday, December 10, 2009

When you are trying to squeeze in a tight area (movie theater) is it more polite to...?

Is it more polite to pass the person with your butt in their face or your crotch?



When you are trying to squeeze in a tight area (movie theater) is it more polite to...?ms stress



haha



I've wondered that myself.



If I'm feeling generous, I pass them with my bubble-butt to their face ;)



When you are trying to squeeze in a tight area (movie theater) is it more polite to...?home theater system opera theater



butt and let 1 out.... oops.
I don't know which is more polite, but I always point my crotch away from their face. I don't want some dude checking out my junk!
butt in the face
I usually sit on the outside, so it doesn't matter...



When someone wants in, I just get up and let them in...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish