Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is a good movie in theatres right now April 11,2007?

Any good movie give me ur opinion?



What is a good movie in theatres right now April 11,2007?theater



Blades of Glory



It has Will Ferrell and John Heder. I think they are two of the best comedians ever. I saw the movie last weekend and it was so funny the entire theater was laughing their heads off. It's also the top box office movie this week so I would suggest going to watch it.



What is a good movie in theatres right now April 11,2007?london theatre opera theater



i thought that Blades of Glory was really funny although i thought it would be corny.



Disturbia looks good too but i havent seen it yet
there aren't any good ones playing right now.
Blades of Glory was a hilarious, mindless comedy. Go see it if you just want to have fun, it won't make you think!
Well, it sorta depends on what you like. I saw The Last Mimzy, and Meet the Robinsons, and liked them.



I am not 6.



Blades of Glory is really good also.
Blades of Glory was hysterical, and The Reaping looks like it'll be a good creepy movie.
I saw The Shooter with Mark Wahlberg on Wed. I thought it was alot of fun. Good action, cool stunts, a very pretty girl (Kare Mara) what else could you want in a movie?
Blades of Glory
i haven't seen it, but the hoax is supposed to be very good.
Grindhouse is real good! So is The Reaping but its better!!!
Hello



I'm 14, so as a silly little teenager i would recommend going to see Premonition, starring Sandra Bullock.



Maybe i'mn just paranoid, but i was jumping at the tiniest flick on the screen, and by the end of the movie, i was sure my week was going to end up just like the main character.



Premonition came out quite a while ago but i definatley recommend it. Some funny, scary, exciting, confusing and romantic bits in the movie. Its got a bit of eveything.



Hope i helped!
I saw Reign Over Me with Adam Sandler...it was a really good drama about a man who's life fell apart after he lost his family in the 9/11 attacks. I highly recommend this if you like dramas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish