Thursday, December 10, 2009

Was it wrong to bring a KFC bowl to the movie theater and save money instead of getting $15 popcorn?

i can sneak them in my mullet



Was it wrong to bring a KFC bowl to the movie theater and save money instead of getting $15 popcorn???binoculars



I always sneak food into the movie theater



Was it wrong to bring a KFC bowl to the movie theater and save money instead of getting $15 popcorn???violin opera theater



KFC is wrong period.
yes
heck no. That was good thinking.
Its only wrong if you get caught.
nope. as long as you don't get caught! I sneak in food all the time..
It was wrong of you to buy that nasty azz bowl in the first place!
Yes!~ Movie popcorn is better than KFC any day, yum yum! lol
No way, I've done that tons of times...it's really easy to do in the winter.
Nope that is a great idea not for the theater but for you
Thats a good Idea...but wont work I guess. They want to run their side-business as well....I hate that rip-off though..



Now they wont even let you take even your cell phone...at least in my area....I was not impressed at all......
I actually can't wait till lunch so I can have one. Of course you were in the right for doing this. Popcorn pales in greatness to the awesomness of KFC bowl.
No it wasn't.
no way jose!



KFC %26gt; $15 popcorn
Not if you are protesting the high prices, but you were probably in violation of the theaters no food or drink from the outside.
there ain't nothing wrong with that! Although i usually sneak in drinks... hehe.
cheap a...s....s
As long as the KFC bowl enjoys the movie.
if they don't know you bought it in.... we have a theatre here that dosen't care either way, that's cool.



I would stick to foods that don't stink up the place though, no strong odours
as long as it fit in your date's purse... not a prob... a bargain's a bargain...
I do it all the time. Movie snacks are much too expensive these days.



Sometimes I even pop my own corn and take it with me and I always take my own bottled water.
Yes, you are cutting in to my profits
nope perfectly understandable! just keep it hidden or everyone will want some.
Thanks! I just spewed coffee all over my screen!! That was funny.



How would you sneak one of those in?
You were simply being frugal. Why waste $15 for popcorn you can pop yourself? Although the movie theater may not agree with what you did, but I do. And so does everyone else, probably.
Nothing wrong that! I'd do the same. Who the hell would pay so much for freaking popcorn anyway?!
No.The prices at the movie are absolutly ridiculous.Also, some people dont like popcorn and candy, they would rather have their own snack (like you did).But they already get paid alot to screen the movie then from us buying 8 dollar tickets.So I would not feel bad at all
I would. I hate paying the prices just for popcorn and drinks at the flippin' movie theater.
how on earth did you sneak a KFC bowl into the theater? They should have given you free popcorn just for that :P



I always sneak food into the theaters - it probably isn't "right" but it's the only way we can all afford to go. *Shrugs* Lesser of two evils?
they charge $4.50 for a small water so no, it's not wrong. But you'll have to hide it someway, because I'm pretty sure they wont let you in w/ outside food

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish