Saturday, December 5, 2009

"Strangers With Candy" movie....who is going to see it?!?

Does anyone LOVE SWC as much as I do? Who is going to see the movie (in theatres july 5)? Do you think it will be as good as the television series? Did you see Amy Sedaris on letterman(i hate that guy) last night?! She is great. Who wants cake?



"Strangers With Candy" movie....who is going to see it?!?opera sheet music



I didn't know they were making a movie, but I'd like to see it! I love the anti-PC approach of SWC. Thanks! I'll be there!



"Strangers With Candy" movie....who is going to see it?!?shows opera theater



I will not. The TV show was okay. I'll wait for the movie to come on the movie channel.
I dont have cable television or satalite just dsl internet
Not I. Never got into the series
NOt me. I don't even care much for the television series.
oh my god that is one of the funniest shows ever I had no idea they were making a movie about it!!!! thanks for the info!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish