Saturday, December 5, 2009

I want to see a movie in theatres...?

can someone tell me whats good and not...and what thier about? Thanx!



I want to see a movie in theatres...?ms stress



I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry is a really good movie, if you are looking for a comedy to go see. I saw it the first day it came out and it was hysterical.



I want to see a movie in theatres...?home theater system opera theater



Ratatouille, Knocked Up are both good- Transformers was really stupid, but thats my opinion..
hairspray with zac efron!
Hairspray



or



Chuck %26amp; Larry
Harry Potter 5 was good, if you didn't read the book.



Transformers!



Hairspray looks good!



Pirates of the Caribbean 3 if it's still playing.
Harry Potter 5 was good.
Harry Potter 5 is really good!!
Good: Transformers, Harry Potter, Ratatouille, Hairspray, I now pronounce you chuck and larry



Bad: i know who killed me
Here is a list best to worst. although they are all good. =D



1. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.



2.Transformers



3.Ratatouille



4.Hairspray



5. Oceans 13

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish