Thursday, December 10, 2009

There is a second version to the new Halloween movie?

I watched the newest Halloween movie in the theatre and then went to www.watchtvsitcoms.com to see if it was available. It was there so I decided to watch the movie again in the comfort of my home. To my suprise the vesion that is online is different from the version in theatres. The online version looks to be a directors cut and I can tell you, its a lot more graphic than the theatrical release! There are sequences in this version that are missing from the theatrical relaease. If you watched this movie in theatres and want to see the R rated version go to www.watchtvsitcoms.com and click on the movies tab, then scrool down a bit till you see the halloween poster, click on it and enjoy, its FREE and there is NO SIGN UPS at al.



There is a second version to the new Halloween movie?globe theater



I think that the 2nd version thats online is way better than the one in the movie theaters its got a way better ending and is edited better thats my opinon how bout u ?



There is a second version to the new Halloween movie?oper opera theater



I just went there, and I didn't see it.



Holy Crap!! I just paid $9.00 to see it sat. night, now I'm watching for free?!!! Thanks sooooooo much for telling me about this! Awesome, I didn't even know this exsisted! This is bad A S S !
It seems like you already answered your own question. Is this just an ad for your free movie download site?



I'm sure there will be a directors unrated cut of the film released to dvd soon enough. Then you won't have to download it, and you will get the bonus features, commentary, and decent picture and sound you can't get online.



Personally, I'd rather watch a movie on a big screen with decent sound than on my tiny computer through the crappy speakers. But that's just me.
i agree with the person above me the online version is better than the theater version because it just seems as though it fits better with the movie and the halloween series and surprisingly it shows pretty good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish