Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is your favorite movie out in theatres?

What was is the best film out in theatres right now? Why do you like it? What film do want to see that's "coming soon"?



PLEASE, no spoilers on the movie plots.



What is your favorite movie out in theatres?performing arts show



sweeney todd,because the story was awesome and it had blood and gore.I REALLY want to see "27 dresses"



What is your favorite movie out in theatres?opera cd opera theater



My favorite movie out in theaters right now is probably The Golden Compass. I thought that the movie was okay, but ut's my favorite because I read the book and I really liked it, so it was interesting to see the differences and similarities between the two.
I just saw National Treasure: Book of Secrets and enjoyed it. It's not deep, the history in it is crap, some of the plot points are ludicrous, but darned if that movie isn't fun. It was just over 2 hours and didn't feel long at all. If you liked the first one, you'll like this one too.



Edit...I'd have to agree...I saw the preview for 27 Dresses and it looks like it's going to be really good.
in theaters now: The Golden Compass--great fantasy, action scenes, messages



coming soon: Sweeny Todd--Johnny Depp!
i love the martian child. just saw it today, its wonderful. the extra bonus is that john cusacks in it, yum.
Sweeny Todd or I Am Legend and when it comes out 27 Dresses.
I saw I Am Legend and I REALLY liked it a lot.



I also want to see 27 Dresses. I love James Marsden and Katherine Hiegl.
I want to see the new Treasure Hunters movie because I like light adventure and it should be fun to watch. I also want to see the movie with Tom Hanks and Julia Roberts because just about everything that Tom Hanks does is good and Julia Roberts always does a good performance. I just picked up a cheapie DVD of Manchurian Candidate and that was really good. I would now like to see the original movie. Plus I just finished a Dean Koontz novel much about the same thing-mind control. I saw Something I Lost in the Fire with Benicio del Toro and Hallie Berry and that was very interesting and sad but it's for an older audience. Other than these, I haven't seen a good movie at a theater in quite a while.
Enchanted does it for me, followed by "National Treasure 2"
I AM LEGEND!
National Treasure
Tyler Perry's "Why Did I Get Married"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish