Thursday, December 10, 2009

Who thinks they should make a Family Guy cartoon movie for theatres?

I love Family Guy and think if the Simpsons have a movie they should make one for the Family Guy. The Simpsons are funny but Family Guy though quite a bit more vulgar is 10 times funnier. Who else feels this way?



Who thinks they should make a Family Guy cartoon movie for theatres?chinese theater



Right here! Family Guy is the funniest show I know! I've always thought they should make a movie for the theaters. The,"Untold Story of Stewie," wasn't really a movie, it was just an extra hour of Family Guy. It would be so hilarious!!!!!!!!



Who thinks they should make a Family Guy cartoon movie for theatres?opera mini opera theater



You'll be happy to know that there have been talks of such a project. It would have to rated R of course... but I would be there opening day!
I agree 100% I said that to my dad yesterday morning he agrees too simpsons and family guy are both hilarious shows
family guy is hilarious they probably will eventually if simpsons does good!
Not me.



The Simpsons has already sold its soul by becoming a carbon copy of Family Guy, a show that was originally a carbon copy of the Simpsons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish