Saturday, December 5, 2009

Poll : Have you ever been told to keep it down in a movie theater ?

This girl I was with once was told that . I told her not to listen . I told her to keep it up and don't stop humming !



Poll : Have you ever been told to keep it down in a movie theater ?playhouse



yes I've been told many times to get my head down in the movie theatre...



Poll : Have you ever been told to keep it down in a movie theater ?plays opera theater



No.
No, but Pee Wee Herman has!
No. I can't stand it when people are loud in there and when people eat popcorn, the smell and the sound is GROSS.
yeah good thing it was in the hole at the bottom of the popcorn container
Yes! They said my Chicfriend was blocking the views and insisted I go to the Missionary Position!



The Dude, OBLIGED!
my kid throws popcorn at people in the theatre

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish