Saturday, December 5, 2009

Me and my son want to see a movie in theatres, but we don't know what to see?

We don't know what to see, and he is 14 years old.



Me and my son want to see a movie in theatres, but we don't know what to see?state theatre



Age group?



If 0-11 - I'd say the bee movie, or fred claus.



12-17 - Dan in real life, or The Golden Compass....



Me and my son want to see a movie in theatres, but we don't know what to see?theater opera theater



Bee Movie or Fred Claus!
Fred Claus looks hilarious...there's also the Bee movie coming out and Mr. Magoriums Wonder Emporium.
easy what ever state you live in there should be a theatre i hope, call them and ask what movies are playing. or goto the store and rent one together.
BEE MOVIE SEEMS VERY NICE!!!
a lot of people are going to recommend and although it looks like a pretty good movie...it is geared more towards children. since your son is 14 years old, i dont recommend taking him to a "cartoon" movie unless he suggests it first. you want to help him feel grown up instead of bringing him down in age. it will help me to know that you understand he is getting older without actually coming out and saying it.



im not to up on the movies that are coming out but..i do recommend one that isn't a cartoon..like i said...



i know my husband really wants to see i am legand. maybe that one?
Maybe if your son like action movies take him to see Beowulf. I saw it with my son and it was a pretty good movie. And if you're alright with rated R movies(I am but not all of them) maybe take him to see 30 days of night. But most likely you don't approve of rated R movies so I say go take him to see Beowulf if he like action type movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish