Saturday, December 5, 2009

Michael Moore movie"Sicko" will you watch the pirated copy online, or will you support him

The movie "Sicko" can be found all over youtube..at least for now.



I am sure there are multiple other places to watch it.



Will you watch the movie online or pay to see the movie at the theatre?



The movie just feels like an after school special to me. I wouldnt day $1 rental fee to watch the movie. I think the name "Sicko" may be more autobiographical to Moore himself than anything else.



Anyway...will you pay to support Moore?...will you watch it online out of curiosity and to make sure Moore gets none of your money?...will you not watch it at all in defiance?



I personally think that if he REALLY wanted to bring the problem to the publics attention, it would be free admission.



I think he is a weirdo that should concentrate on his own health, but I do think he is actually addressing a real issue this time. I hope the overall message is heard..but I dont want him to profit from it.



Michael Moore movie"Sicko" will you watch the pirated copy online, or will you support him at the boxoffice?shows



Just like the rest of his films I'll pass on it. I respect his rights of free speech and all but I feel he's one sided and is intentionally trying to make trouble. Why can't people just make movies for the public that ENTERTAIN. He can make all the docudramas he wants and pay to put them on cable.....



His type of film is not ment for mainstream theaters....that's jmho.



Michael Moore movie"Sicko" will you watch the pirated copy online, or will you support him at the boxoffice?comedy show opera theater



I will buy a ticket
neither... he blows everything out of wack and is an *** hole!
For true Michael Moore, watch his non-auto-biography, Team America: World Police, in which he isn't really involved, just seems to turn up, sort of says it all right there.



His movies are more biased than the news, their moore comedy than anything else.



But no, I wouldn't waste downloading time, let alone watching time, to watch a fat man talk, I have overweight relatives for that.
Why not do both? Micheal Moore is trying to show how your health care has been monetized by corrupt politicians and businessmen. We all need to see it to see how the American people are getting the short end of the stick.
No!



Neither!



No!



No!



Yes!
You got it exactly right (autobiographical) cause if it is sicko, it is michael moore. He is about the worst sicko currently on this planet.
I will see it in the theater. Our For-Profit healthcare system is corrupt and morally bankrupt (it is in business to deny coverage to boost profits). Medicare, when funded properly, has been an efficient system spending only 3% on administrative costs. Private Insurance wastes up to 25% on administrative costs according to a government study. The Pharmacuetical Industry is the number one lobbying sector on Congress-the result is Americans pay the most for the same drugs people in single-payer healthcare systems get cheaper.



You sound like a typical closed minded conservative that attacks and ridicules the messenger instead of considering the content. Why even ask the question if your mind is already made up?



Here is what Fox news had to say about SICKO:



"Filmmaker Michael Moore's brilliant and uplifting new documentary, "Sicko," deals with the failings of the U.S. healthcare system, both real and perceived. But this time around, the controversial documentarian seems to be letting the subject matter do the talking, and in the process shows a new maturity."
The only way I'd pay to see anything Michael Moore is paying to see a video of him getting run over by a bus.
I just watched it free on the internet and it was AWESOME!!



He did an excellent job on this one!! This has to be his best work yet. When it comes out in the theaters I'm going to go watch it there too cause I want to pay him for making this great film. I think this will win a few awards for him. Super Job!!!
neither don't like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish