Saturday, December 5, 2009

Best movie in theatres right now?

what would you recommend and why?



Best movie in theatres right now?opera.com



21 was a pretty good movie, i enjoyed



Horton Hears A Who is supposed to be really funny



Superhero Movie is supposed to be stupid but funny, like all the other Scary Movies so if you like those, id see superhero movie, + it has Pamela Anderson in it, lol!



Best movie in theatres right now?amc theatre opera theater



I know its in limited release but 'In Bruges' is a different kind of vehicle, as far as being a quirky english comedy. You don't have to suffer with a ton of predictabilty through it. I'm saving up to see summer blockbusters which look cool.
I like Stop Loss.Gave me a different perspective about war and illegality, changes,social status, responsibility and life..
ahh 21 hands down....best movie in a looooooooong time.
I didn't like Horton.



Vantage Point was great. Suspense, unique way the filmed the sequence of the movies.



Haven't seen 21 yet, but want to.



Miss Petigrew Lives for a Day was excellent. Great acting, funny story, touching - Frances McDormand, Amy Adams and well all of them, great cast.



The Bank Job I heard was very good. Next on my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish