Saturday, December 5, 2009

Did you ever have to tell someone to be quiet in the movie theater?

yea i remember when spiderman 1 came out in theatres i told a few people to bequiet and to handle their children... i didnt even get to see the end of it because some parent flipped out because i told him to get his kid out of the isle way and stop screaming...



Did you ever have to tell someone to be quiet in the movie theater?performing arts



only because they were younger and totally obnoxiouse!



Did you ever have to tell someone to be quiet in the movie theater?binoculars opera theater



i've never done it directly.. but i've always "shhhhhhhed" them. and it usually works.
all the time
Only friends directly. If there are really loud people, sometimes I'll "shhhhhh" them.
Yes. Recently my friend and I had that problem, and she turned around and said to the girl who was being too loud that she had a hearing aid, and she wasn't able to hear the movie, she was only picking up her noises. I thought that was pretty good. Then later after the movie was over they beat us up in the parking lot.
no.. bcoz im usullay the one being told 2 b queit..i like yelling at the movie....
No, but if you carry a shotgun around, they WILL shut up.
All too often. Can't these people realize that they aren't in their living rooms and that they are being discourteous to others? I've even seen people answer their phones and text-message in theatres (that damned light sure as hell is annoying and draws my eye away from the screen)! These people are some of the reasons my money isn't going to theatres as much.
Unfortunately, it seems as though I'm having to do it more and more often these days. Usually, it's some meathead takling full-voice on a cell phone during the film. If I see an empty seat I can move to, I'll do that, but, if I can't far enough away, I have no reservations at all about telling the guy (or girl) to shut up. I mean, how RUDE can you be?!
no but it would be dang funny
yes, far too often



%26gt;: (
Yes. I hate it when you are trying to watch a movie that you paied good money to see, and you have people that insist on being rude and ruining everyone's good time.
I usually just shhh them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish