Thursday, December 10, 2009

**Have you ever fallen asleep while watching a movie in theatres **?

If u have name the movie!!



Take Care...Bye!!



**Have you ever fallen asleep while watching a movie in theatres **?the grand theater



ya, i went for BEING CYRUS starring saif ali khan......................(9-12 show)



My God......i thought it will be a different movie which suits my taste....but i was a sick movie.........toooooooooooo much boring....



**Have you ever fallen asleep while watching a movie in theatres **?soap opera opera theater



Yea Lord of the rings, too long and too boring
Jeepers Creeps 2, Matrix Reloaded. Those movies were crap.
I actually fell asleep at a concert--boy am I bad. Never go to movies, always afraid to pay $8 to take a nap!
i fall asleep in almost all movies i watch. LOL.
yea lord of the ring, too long!
No !!!!!!!!!! i never spend money to go %26amp; watch such movies !!!!!
yes, only once. And that was on Deja vu. That movie was ... was... a motherf***ing ****. Itwas the sillyest silly movie ive ever seen or wll see in the theaters. Lord have mercy!
once it was so boring I dont remember
Yes.Long ago when I went to see AIRPORT.
ya while watching stupid horror movies
not yet... i avoid going to watch boring movies....
NO BECAUSE I DONT GO TO THAT MOVIES
Almost all the Hindi movies which have boring song sequences
"Solo" starring Mario Van Peebles
A.I. - I went with my brother and my boyfriend...we all fell asleep...I thought that movie would never end!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish