Thursday, December 10, 2009

I need help with the name of a movie out in theatres the last few years about skateboarding in the 8

I think it was based in the 80's but Im not sure but I know it was out in theatres in the last few years, I am also looking for the name of another movie in the last few years about a couple of kids trying to make it in dirt bike motocross.



I need help with the name of a movie out in theatres the last few years about skateboarding in the 80's?pacific theater



yeah "lords of Dogtown" was the skateboard movie and "Supercross" was the motorcycle movie...



I need help with the name of a movie out in theatres the last few years about skateboarding in the 80's?phantom of the opera opera theater



the lords of dogtown?
lords of dogtown maybe..but it wasn't the 80's..70's perhaps..
Lords of Dogtown if the skateboarding one, but not sure of the other one.
Lords of dogtown is probably what you're looking for, but it's set in the 70's not the 80's.
skateboard movie was



'Lords of Dogtown'

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish