Saturday, December 5, 2009

Favorite movie in theatres now & why?

the aqua teen hunger force movie why because it is hilarious and i love to laugh



Favorite movie in theatres now %26amp; why?movie theatre



I really enjoyed the first movie in "Grindhouse"- the Robert Rodriguez film about the zombies.



How can you not like Rose McGowan and her "useless talent (#)" with her peg-leg/machine-gun leg?!



Favorite movie in theatres now %26amp; why?playhouse opera theater



Spider-man 3 preview because it is one of the best and yet most expensively made film by Marvel. Other then that it is the best Action packed film ever made.
disturbia....kept me on the edge of my seat and the characters are very compelling
I would have to say Wild Hogs.



I have not laughed so much through-out a movie for a long time, and i don't mean those little laughs its those big belly laughs.



9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish