Thursday, December 10, 2009

What's the best movie in theatres out right now?

I am probably going to take my dad to the movies tomorrow and want to see something we will both enjoy. Nothing too long or boring, What a "GREAT" movie out right now and can you tell me a little about it? Thanks!!



What's the best movie in theatres out right now?ballet theater



I think your dad would like The Departed with Matt Damon, Leo DiCaprio, Jack Nicholson, and a bunch more, a ganster movie like scarface, godfather, etc.



What's the best movie in theatres out right now?chicago theater opera theater



The Grudge 2....Scary!
Gridiron Gang
i heard the grudge was really good if u like scary movies
step-up it was so good!
The Grudge 2...............:)
Employee of the Month - has a few laughs
Employee of the Month is one of the most hilarious movies I've seen in awhile. Plus Dane Cook is in this movie, which makes the movie even better! I'd recommend this one.
Man of the year, employee of the month and Jackass 2 are the best movies I have seen recently.
the



grudge



2



(:
thats an easy one, alex rider stormbreaker, i read the book and its the best book ive ever read, u should look into it.
Man of the Year
Jackass 2 is hilarious if you are in to that type of stuff.
snake in the plane... thing so cus i watch the movie... then i dunno!!! ask the others !!!!
I've been hearing great things about "Little Miss Sunshine" from all of my friends...who are very different from each other. Makes me feel like this movie would appeal to just about everyone. Enjoy the movie! :)
TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE!!! lolz no but employee of the month is supposed to be good check it out at imdb.com
the grudge two was prety cool scary only because my friend was scarying me -.- lol but it was good



and the departed was good too!



:D
The Departed. Martin Scorsese is easily the greatest living director, the movie has a star-studded cast and a compelling story.
pirates of the caribbean:dead mans chest



johnny depp is SEXY in that movie
Jackass 2
If you are both into scary movies, then Grudge 2 or Saw 3 is good.



For a good laugh, School For Scoundels or Employee of the Month.
It depends on what type of movie you want to see, and also what your dad likes.



If you are into a scary movie, the grudge two is good.



My friends dad loves the movie "The Wicker Man", so there is another option, and i hope you find the right movie! :)
The Guardian, and I think both of you will enjoy it.
I Agree With Candace! The Guardian Was Good!!!
The Departed is a clear choice for best film so far this year. It was acted brilliantly with a great plot and character development that would make any film buff go crazy. It just had the whole package. Even with it being a remake it was still amazing. My second choice would be Little Miss Sunshine which had a perfect cast and was absolutely hilarious. I wouldn't suggest listening to anyone who has said The Grudge 2, TCM: The Beginning, Employee Of The Month, The Guardian etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish